Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louise1960 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2013, 05:33 PM
    Allergies?
    Earlier I asked a question about my throat swelling. I just thought of, this year we just installed a pool. Could I be allergic to the chlorine? Or the chemicals? Wow, that would be the biggest bummer. Any replies? This is something I forgot to tell my doctor. Today I gave blood and took a allergy test. Would it show up in a blood allergy test? Going out of my mind trying to figure this out.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 8, 2013, 05:34 PM
    If you had an allergic reaction it would show up on the blood work. But, it wouldn't tell you what caused the allergy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allergies [ 2 Answers ]

I need to get checked out but I have no insurance or money what should I do cause I have surveer alergies

Allergies [ 1 Answers ]

I have allergies so Im normally stuffed up and sucking from my nose to spit out all the mucus. Today I felt like I had to clear my throat an nose like normal but when I spit out the mucus there was like a small ball of blood looking substance in the middle of the saliva. I am very worried of what...

I have allergies [ 4 Answers ]

I have allergies to animal fur/hair/dander. We already have a 5 yer old cat and wish to adopt a small dog Any insight into what type of dog due to 1) allergies and 2) to be compatible with our cat?

Allergies - again [ 4 Answers ]

My GSD is having a terrible problem with allergies (again). I have changed her diet (now she's on venison and rice), which is making her even more miserable. She wants her kibble and dog food and chicken back! The Vet has placed her back on steroids and I see her personality changing before my...

View more questions Search