Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rissamarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2013, 10:41 AM
    Is it safe to open expanded pepsi after freezing it?
    We left a pepsi can (sealed, unopened) in the freezer and next thing we know, (quite a few hours later) it's expanded, like the top is all popped up and the bottom is too. So now it's sitting in the fridge, most likely already thawed.. if I try opening it, will it explode? Should I go outside? Or is it the other way around, has it lost its fiz? Help!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 7, 2013, 10:45 AM
    Should be fine, but, yes, open it outside.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2013, 10:59 AM
    Let it sit fot about 20 minutes so its less likely to explode.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is the 2000 pepsi beanie bear holding the 50s pepsi bottle worth [ 0 Answers ]

2000 joy of pepsi beanie bear that is holding a small fifties pepsi bottle

Is it safe to open expanded coke can? [ 2 Answers ]

I left a soda can in my car when it reached the low 100's, and now its expanded and warped the can. Do you think it is safe to open it now that its cooled down in my house, or will it explode?

Freezing Up In Safe Mode [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so I was trying to start my computer up by going into Safe Mode, and at first the text will scroll up the screen like it's loading, but then it will freeze up. This is as far as it will let me go. Help please!

Regular Pepsi vs. Diet Pepsi [ 12 Answers ]

I know that Pepsi has about 150 calories a glass, but diet pepsi says it has 0 calories. Now I'm not asking about the debate of whether diet is better for you, because it isn't! Im asking.. if you are addicted to pepsi, is diet a better alternative if you are only worried about its effects on...

View more questions Search