Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louise1960 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2013, 08:33 PM
    Tooth ache
    I have a tooth ach. What should I take? Or do, until tomorrow?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 6, 2013, 08:37 PM
    Clove oil will help, as will Tylenol and Motrin alternated every 3 hours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth ache [ 1 Answers ]

Advice please: Went to the dentist because I had pain lower left side. Dentist removed a wisdom tooth upper right! Said it might be transferred pain. ( overcharged me and wouldn't refund but that's a different story) Month later still pain in lower left. Went back and he took more x rays...

Tooth.ache [ 1 Answers ]

Will any dentist make.fun and or question what have.u been doing with.ur teeth

Tooth ache in rootcanal tooth? [ 8 Answers ]

In the last 2 days I have this dull pain in my tooth (really high up, in the gums). It only hurts when I walk or bend down. It is not painful when I drink or eat. I had a root canal on this tooth in 2005 and it has a permanent crown on it. I did have a cold a few weeks ago and was wondering if it...

Tooth ache [ 3 Answers ]

I have a molar that hurts really bad. It feels like someone pulled a tooth out of me. What can this be? I don't have sore gums, they are not red and not swallen. It is just my tooth hurts bad. I take really good care of my teeth. What is causing this and how can I make the pain go away? I have...

#19 Tooth ache [ 5 Answers ]

I had a root canal on #19 in Dec 2008. This is after a Crown was placed on it in 2007 due to an old filing. The tooth has some pins due to a break years prior and a filling at age 13 which was around 1970. The tooth started to ache off and on around 2 weeks ago. Went back to the Endodontist and...

View more questions Search