Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louise1960 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2013, 08:26 PM
    Hard of hearing
    My 79 year old mom has a hard time hearing. She is on a fixed income, and has no insurance for hearing aids. Does anyone know where I can go? She lives in Chicago Il. Cook County. Vision also is bad. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 6, 2013, 08:38 PM
    I'm in DuPage County. Check with the Lions Club and the Cook County senior services office..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 7, 2013, 01:49 AM
    Also, does she have a case worker for welfare ? Has she talked to the religious group of her choice ?

You are correct, these are two areas that medicare does not cover.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean my stomach is hard my breast are hard and tender I amgaging [ 5 Answers ]

My stomach sometime feel like it movement inside but I am always hungry,and sleepy.I am getting bigger and bigger.took two pregenacy test one was neavgtive the other one was positive.what does this means

I have a hard spot behind my right ear that has effected my hearing and hurts the fr [ 1 Answers ]

This hurts to the touch and goes around to the front of my ear and jaw line. I can't hear very well out of that ear now. I noticed it when I had a bad cold and ear infection but this part never went away. I even went back to the doctor and insisted on another about of antibiotic's. My mother...

Eviction summons hearing less than 24 hrs before hearing [ 1 Answers ]

We received an eviction summons for tomorrow at 1:00 pm. For hearing. Don't they have to give us at least 24 hrs notice for hearing. Plus, we gave the landlord money and had an agreement to pay rest of rent, and he filed on us.

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Telephone for hard of hearing [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me of a good telephone for the hard of hearing?

View more questions Search