Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    11241978 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2013, 04:43 PM
    How does a ink jet printer measure ink level
    How does a ink jet printer know the ink level in the cartridge

Check out some similar questions!

Ink jet cartridge prices [ 3 Answers ]

So I just went around town to see prices for ink for my Pixma ip4200. Printer cost me $99, ink refill will cost ~$120. I knows I'm not the first to be pissed off at this gauging, I just couldn't but the cartridges, I'd feel so ripped off for some reason. My question is: are there any other option?...

I put new ink cartriges in my printer with the tape off and it tells me no ink [ 1 Answers ]

I have the HP Deskjet D2660 printer. The new cartrages are the correct ones. I peeled the tape off and inserted them correctly, but the no ink light keeps flashing and it won't print anything. The printer is on line, and when the printer sits idle for ten minutes or so the light goes out, but the...

Ink jet ink smudging [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not necessarily a beginner but I don't know quite where to stick this. Problem. I want to print a nice Thank You card for a someone who has helped me very much. My software & paper are no problem, but I notice that whenever I print something, if it gets the slightest bit wet, it runs. Is...

Ink level on printers lost ink level option [ 1 Answers ]

I have a HP Deskjet 950C and HP Phttosmart 7550 printer. Both printers have lost the option to see the ink levels. Is there a way to get this option back.

Ink jet printers [ 1 Answers ]

?? I've had 3 computers and have had 3 printers and HAVE USED WIND. 98, 98se AND NOW Xp . My printers were Lexmark Z22, cannon i320 and Hp 3322. In each case they all print approx. 33% smaller then what shows on the monitor! Is this simply a fact that all printers print 33% smaller or is it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.