Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tleaves Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2013, 09:46 AM
    Weekly reader book
    I'm looking for a weekly reader book from the 70's. I believe it was about a scottish witch.
    avidreader2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2014, 05:05 PM
    The book you're looking for might be "The Kelpie's Pearls" by Mollie Hunter (Author) & Stephen Gammell (Illustrator) which was published by the Weekly Reader Children's Book Club in 1976.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's book about a Nessie creature:1980's possibly a Weekly Reader Book [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a book for my son from when I was a kid. It was one of my favorites. I think it might have been published through the Weekly Reader Book Club but I'm not sure. All I remember is that a loch ness type friendly monster was in a small lake, and that children and maybe adults...

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

View more questions Search