Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jolenelobo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Stretch marks
    Hey guys,
    I go to middle school and next year I'm going to take cheerleading in high school. I weigh 134 pounds and I'm 13 years old. I have no idea how I got stretch marks on my legs . I have some between my thighs and some behind my knees. I really want to take cheerleading but I have stretch marks, I really embarresed of them. I tried cocoa butter for 2 and a half months. Please help me, it's about time for high school.
    Confuzzledmonkey Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 11:25 PM
    I have the same problem, what colour are your currently? If they are still pinkish red then try and use moisturising creams often because it will help repair the skin. Toothpaste is supposedly a good remedy leave it on overnight ( haven't tried this). Also you can search for scar reducing solutions, there will probably be loads od easy cheap ways too get rid of or hide them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch marks make me depressed [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm not sure whether this should be in this section or the dating section, but here goes anyway. I am 18 years old, and by no means fat, I am a UK size 10/12. However I have these HORREDNOUS stretch marks on my boobs, hips and back and also my inner thighs and top of the legs. They're...

Stretch marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have hundreds of them, I have never been pregnant and I wouldn't even call myself fat! What can I do? I've read about something called bio-oil? Anyone got any advice on this? I have also heard that sunbeds can help fade them? Please anyone with any advice get back to me, as it really does...

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a big problem of stretch marks on my breasts, I tried lots of techniques, but the stretch marks are still visible. I lately heards about the stem cells therapy, could you please tell me where can we get such treatements? Any available info? Thanks.

Stretch Marks [ 8 Answers ]

I am so young and I'm already starting to get stretch marks. I tried coco butter and everything and nothings working. What should I do?

Stretch marks [ 7 Answers ]

I have stretch mark on my hips,arms,shoulders,belly,and behind my knees. I was wondering if and one used something to clear them out that has worked before?

View more questions Search