Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    celka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2013, 02:54 AM
    2003 dance hit with drums nol yrics
    The song was in the year 2000 to maybe 2005 it was a dance techno style with no lyrics just drums and it wasn't sand storm or other song by darude

Check out some similar questions!

90's Dance Hit [ 3 Answers ]

I have recorded a part of a song from the radio. I think it was a big summer hit in the 90's . Here's the link http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=04ERBQZTC1LBJ0V7680G67DTDF So if anyone remembers the title/artist

1994 instrumental dance hit [ 3 Answers ]

An instrumental song was released 1n 1994 and was a dance hit but I cannot remember the name of either the song or the artist (not much help - sorry :) But I know there will be someone out there who can help (please?? )

NOL Carryforward [ 1 Answers ]

My mother's estate had income of just over $8K t for 2007. It spent over $25K on attorney fees for estate related matters. As such, there will be a huge NOL for 2007, which I intend to carry forward to 2008. If the estate closes in 2008 and there is residual NOL, how do I claim the loss on my 2008...

Must hit send/rec to receive email in outlook 2003 [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this site so please bear with me as I learn. My question is: I set a friend up with a linksys router on his desktop, and set up email accts. For he and his wife, in outlook 2003 on his laptop. Laptop connects to internet fine (wirelessly), sends email automatically when...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.