Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Muharraq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2013, 09:06 PM
    New Tiolet won't flush tissues!
    I've just put on a new pressure assisted 'rear discharge' toilet bowl & Tank (American Standard), bought is $800! I have 2 problems with it: 1) It flushed everything except toilet papers! 2) Though the tank is fully tightened, it is still lose!

What should I do? What seems to be the problem?

Thanks in advance,,
    Muharraq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2013, 09:08 PM
    Sorry, forgot to mention I'm in a Condo unit in Ottawa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Battery operated flush urinal won't flush [ 0 Answers ]

Battery operated flush urinal won't flush after installing new flush valve. Old flush valve had a small break in the bottom of the flush tube. After installing new flush valve it operated fine for 2 days. Then you could hear the flush motor run but no water would come through. Took apart, didn't...

I have a Kohler 1.6 gal tiolet and it won't fill back up properly [ 1 Answers ]

I have two Kohler 1.6 gal. Flush toilets 3 1/2 yrs. Old. They bth just recently started to take excessive time to fill. There is some instructions that say to clean and flush the system but does not tell you how to do it?

How are tissues formed? [ 0 Answers ]

I researched about Nerver tissues but I keep getting confused with Nerver cell and Nerver tissues Big phararaphs come up when I research and I don't understand it propley. Can you please help?

How nerver tissues are formed? [ 0 Answers ]

I am doing research about nerver tissues but I always get big pharagraps of writing and the words are always hard. *** can you help me

Tiolet won't flush [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced the flapper on my toilet with the one with the small hole that suppose to take longer to close but it falls fast, I've tried adjusting the chain doesn't help. I've been getting so frustrated, please help.

View more questions Search