Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaushani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2013, 09:47 PM
    Boyfriend has passed
    I am 16 years old. I have been in a relation with a boy two years. He was suffering from cancer and it was diagnosed just the next day after we came to a relation. I loved him and decided to be with him till the end. Days passed he was going through many treatments. Still we spend a lot of quality time with each other. We were happy. Everybody use to say we had the perfect love story. We faced a lot of problem from family, school and places, but we never fell apart be it the worst condition.
    He was recovering well. But we did not had that good fate. His cancer relapsed and he was at his worst condition. He was bed ridden but still we never stop dreaming. He was a perfect boyfriend, he was my best fiend, my guide, my every thing.
    I knew he will not be with me for long.
    He expired 18 days ago, the day we completed our 27th month of our relation.
    I miss him. I love him a lot.
    The day before his death he spoke to me on phone. I miss him, his calls, his affection, his care and every small thing.
    I love him and will always do.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 6, 2013, 05:10 AM
    This is a question and answer site. Your post does not appear to have a question we can answer or give advice about. Is there some way we can help you?

I do have one bit of advice I will give based on your post. Ask your parents/guardians to look into Bereavement Counseling and support groups. It may help to have someone who you can talk to and get guidance from while you go through the grieving process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend's mother recently passed away and he acts as if I don't exist. [ 1 Answers ]

Earlier this week my boyfriends mother passed away. Me and him have been dating almost two years. We haven't had the perfect relationship but we've overcome those tough roads. Recently his mother had a lot of health complications having to do with her lungs and also her heart. I was close to her as...

My boyfriend of 2 years passed away 1 month ago. [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend recently passed away a month ago. We had been together for almost two years. He was suicidal, but I know in my heart that he didn't actually want to leave and that it was a spur of the moment kind of thing. We loved each other so much, he was 22 and I am 17. He was such a gentleman,...

How do I move on when my boyfriend has passed away? [ 2 Answers ]

Here's my heartbreaking story. I meet this wonderful guy in June 2004 we started talking and we became a couple soon after that he was so special to me and he was the best. I fell in love with him, he was my first everything after a year of dating I lost my virginity to him which was very special....

View more questions Search