Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hissongk25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2013, 06:43 PM
    How can knowing the slant height measurement help you create a nose cone with a spec
    Need asap!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2013, 06:58 PM
    Taking a test?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 5, 2013, 07:32 PM
    And if you want help, will take more information that this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The radius of the cone is then tripled, and the height of the cone is cut in half. Th [ 0 Answers ]

The radius of the cone is then tripled, and the height of the cone is cut in half. The radius of the cylinder stays the same, but the height of the cylinder is doubled. Which change produces a greater increase in volume. Which figures' volume increases by a larger factor?

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

I have a slant fin victory vhs 120 gas boiler. Blower runs constantly [ 0 Answers ]

The blower on my slant fin victory vhs 120 gas boiler seems to run constantly. In the last year I have replaced the aquastat and the control box. Im not sure when the blower started running constantly... according to my mother its been quite a while and its very possible it may have been since...

Knowing things will happen before they do. Knowing the truth about a person good/bad. [ 3 Answers ]

I have this ability of seeing things good/bad before they happen. I can read a person without ever knowing the person. I get these feelings good or bad with in a very few minutes. Im very good at knowing someone better than they may know themselves. Even at meeting this person for the first time. ...

Vent tube spec height [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm remodeling my kitchen, and have a question about the vent tube. I have a sink in the center island, and want to make the entire counter flat. I currently have a backsplash behind the facet. When I removed the backsplash I found the vent tube going up higher than the counter surface, and...

View more questions Search