Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Misticwonderer Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2013, 04:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Your sister is not your concern now. You can't live with her anyway.
    I'm sorry she got all the attention, and that you feel in a sense abandoned and pushed out (hope I'm not putting words in your mouth).
    We don't always get to choose our battles, and this is one that was thrust on you.
    PLEASE contact Connexions and your school regarding any possible financial aid, but it's probably too late for this fall, only a month away.

Okay I will do, they haven't helped much before but okay.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Aug 16, 2013, 05:15 AM
    I don't understand some of your terminology.. a "house sit"? And how does your sister "get recently made autistic"? Recently diagnosed AS autistic? And she attempted to kill you and she is still allowed to live in the home. Something is missing from this entire scenario. Someone with violent tendencies like that would usually be institutionalized. Not allowed to live at home if she were that much of a physical threat. You are still a dependent of your mother. And a minor. Like I say, something is wrong with this story.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 06:38 AM
    @Handyman. You too, eh ? I think OP is in the UK, lots of better agencies there then in the US and socialized medicine so no money issues on getting help that way either. Yes, I agree with you. It doesn't add up to anything plausible, but probably would if we knew the whole story outright.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    It doesnt add up to anything plausible, but probably would if we knew the whole story outright.
    Some children with autism do have bad temper tantrums that can stick with them as they get older and can make those young people almost unmanageable. I wonder if that's the case with her sister. Yes, we need to know more.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2013, 07:39 AM
    I got that impression too that the temper tantrums are one of the big issues. She could be having them worse with the OP around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be forced to leave the marital home [ 3 Answers ]

Can my wife force me to move out of our marital home? I have always paid the mortgage as she doesn't work. The house is in just my name. She has left the home with our two sons and gone to live with her mother. She has also refused to let me see our children.

Can I be forced to let abusive son come home? [ 6 Answers ]

Last year my 16 year old son went to live with his grandmother. This was after quite a long time of him wreaking havoc on my home, abusive behavior, and putting me through the wringer. Since then he has been horrible to me and swore he would never come back. Now my mother says he wants to. But I...

Can I be forced to sell my home? [ 3 Answers ]

I have accumalated a large amount of unsecured credit card debt. The amount of debt exceeds the value of my home, that I own. No mortgage. What I am wanting to know is can the debtors ffile suit against me and force me to sell my home? Chapter 7 bankruptcy nor Chaper 13 are an option due the value...

We are being forced to move out of our mobile home park [ 10 Answers ]

We were told last week we had to move out by the end of June. (all 300 mobile homes) The reason, the Dept of environmental quality told the owners in 2002 they needed to upgrade the sewer treatment system. They did nothing. We were not aware of this information until last week. Can I stop...

Can I be forced to leave the marital home [ 2 Answers ]

My wife has left our home with our two sons and is now living with her mother. She told me that she wants me to leave the home, so she can move back in with our children and also wants me to continue to pay the mortgage and all the bills. She is not working and never has since our children were...

View more questions Search