Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mariluna Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2005, 02:53 PM
    I need help with a doubt I have!
    I want to know if I am going to have children since I have been trying for 3 years now.And if I am how many?Will it be boys or girls?My D.O.B is 12-17-1983. :rolleyes:
    CarmenAngel Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2005, 05:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariluna
    I want to know if i am going to have children since i have been trying for 3 years now.And if i am how many?Will it be boys or girls?My D.O.B is 12-17-1983. :rolleyes:

Hello Mariluna,

You going to have children but it won't be as soon as you wish, it will be when its meant to be. You have lots of time. Im supposed to tell you that you need to make conditions first, for having children wich aren't made yet and its not the right time for you. Like Income/ Home Situation. I will be a few years though I'm getting a timeframe from 3 -6 years. Im not getting anymore details because its not the right time. All I can say is that you will be experience a lot of changes in your life and you may be not the same Person from now. You will meet lots of people and may also grow Spiritual you may also be going on a spiritual Path in the Future. You are very empathic and tune in to Astrology and Tarot or Cardready also Healing is showing here. It could mean you , that you will heal from some situation or it could mean you will focus in that Area in the Future.

Im sorry I could not tell you what you wanted to hear its just meaning its not happening right now. It will though in the Future.

Blessings

Love and Light

Carmen

Feb 16, 2005, 06:18 PM
    Carmen
    Carmen,

I will be getting married in Abril 22,2005 what do you see in my marriage.Will I get a divorce or will my marriage work? Yor answer will be appreciated. :rolleyes:
    CarmenAngel Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2005, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariluna
    Carmen,

I will be getting married in Abril 22,2005 what do you see in my marriage.Will i get a divorce or will my marriage work? Yor answer will be appreciated. :rolleyes:
    Hi Mariluna,

Why do you worry, you have absolutely no reason. This Marriage will be longtern(very) of course there is no garanty and with timeframes from the cards its not 100 percent certain you always say plus/minus but I would say there re 90 percent chance for acurancy that this marriage will be lasting at least 10 up to 20 years. And I picked another card that stands for longtime, from what I hear and feel you have nothing to worry about. Im reading now for 15 years and so I have some experience.But you have a wonderful Lifemate and he is 100 percent behind you with all you do and he loves you very much. And I also picked 3 of the luckiest card you can have in this deck. So it's a yes to your Questions of the marriage working.Do not worry it will all fall to place, just pe patient one step after the other one.

Love and light

Carmen

Feb 17, 2005, 07:01 PM
    Carmen
    Thank You sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for answering my post :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doubt - Signaling [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Can you please tell me what is mean by Data Transfer and Signaling Transfer.Also,please spot out the difference between them. Regards, Krishnan.

View more questions Search