Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmsachs707 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2013, 08:45 AM
    Can you pass an EtG test if you drink lots of water?
    Can you pass an EtG test if you drink lots of water? I drank Saturday afternoon (6 bottled Mikes Hard lemonaid's) from 11 am to 12:30 pm and then didn't have anything else to drink except a tone of water the rest of the day and night and 2 32 oz glasses of water 1 hour before I tested the next morning. My urine looked pretty clear when I tested. I know I shouldn't have drank... I just need good reliable feedback.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2013, 08:46 AM
    If you test diluted it's an automatic failure. Clear urine will cause you to fail.

And, yes, without drowning your system you should have been able to pass.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 5, 2013, 08:47 AM
    You will fail either for the alcohol or for diluted urine. Drinking too much water will cause your urine to be diluted which is an automatic fail.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 5, 2013, 08:51 AM
    Live and learn... you're probably going to fail one way or the other.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 5, 2013, 08:53 AM
    Urine is supposed to be yellow, not clear. You may have overdone it with the water and will fail for dilution.

"I know I'm not supposed to drink"?? Then why did you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass an ETG test if I only had one drink? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, so I got a DUI, and now I am on random breathalyzers and random urinalysis. Last Thursday was my 22nd birthday and I missed a standard urinalysis that day. (I was out of town and even though my phone said I had service, I never got a call.) Anyway, I drank a ton on Friday night... probably...

Can you pass an EtG test 81 hours after your last drink [ 1 Answers ]

Can you pass an EtG test 81 hours after your last drink

Can I pass EtG test after 40 hrs from last drink? [ 1 Answers ]

I am female had about 9 beers over an 8 hour period. Stopped drinking at 2am tues. Morning and had test wed At 4:30pm. I'm about 120 lbs and I drank green tea, water, and had mio with b6 and b12 vitamins.. please help! Was almost 40 hours since last drink.

Can I pass EtG test with 66hr since last drink? [ 0 Answers ]

Drbll, Can I pass Etg/Ets test with 66hrs since last drink? I stopped drinking Tues night at 10:30pm. (I tested Fri at 4pm, unexpected test from po). I had 9, 16oz tallboys between 3pm- 10:30pm Tue. Wed I had 2 tallboys (16oz ea) from 7pm-9pm. ( a post I read said to use Tues at 10:30 as last...

View more questions Search