Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollydavis12345 Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Aug 5, 2013, 09:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    That's not what I mean. If a vet doesn't remove the scent glands, plan on strong smells in your house.
    I know
    hollydavis12345 Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Aug 5, 2013, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    "i am going to treat the ferret well and look after it"

You have been very blunt in your posts, and I am going to respond likewise. We think alike.

I don't think you know all about ferrets or you wouldn't be asking the question. I'm not saying you can't learn.

You need to treat the ferret like a ferret, and you need realistic expectations.

I am concerned because you were intending to mail reptiles. What happens when you get tired of the ferret?

And, yes, they smell.
    But I'm going to treat the ferret well and I have learnt about them constantly doing research and I still have about three or four weeks before I get the ferret

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New ferret [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I know some of you are not going to like this post but.. Im getting another ferret this evening, its kind of an emergency situation, the ferret was left in an apartment building when the owner moved out, the owner left the supplies as well as vet records so obviously they wanted to...

Deaf Ferret? [ 10 Answers ]

I recently discovered my little ferret is deaf, we have a ferret who can hear as well. Anyway when my deaf ferret is playing with my other ferret he hurts her. I've read on websites that it is because he can't hear her screaming. Is there anything I can do? Do they need to be separated or can she...

Getting a ferret. [ 9 Answers ]

I am looking into getting a ferret, I've always wanted one and think they would make an interesting pet. I'm just wondering what do you guys think? What are some pros and cons? What do you NEED to have? What would be some things ferrets WANT? It would be in a three or four level cage (Not to sure...

Getting a new ferret. [ 19 Answers ]

Hello, I am 14 and I am going to be getting a job this march. My mom said I could either get a ferret or a cat, I think I'm going to get the ferret just because they seem so much more fun. But I am wondering what the basic's ill need? And the size of cage?. also I have a female rabbit, and I was...

Feisty Ferret [ 1 Answers ]

I have a baby ferret (kit) and I am having a hardest time potty training him. I have tried a few things. I put his "stuff" in the litter box and will still use the restroom in other parts of his cage. I also moved his litter box to where he was using the restroom the most and he'll go somewhere...

View more questions Search