Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bead Mad Woman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2013, 03:18 AM
    Beading a Necklace problem
    Hi. I am fairly new to beading and the problem I am having is keeping the Fireline thread taut when finishing off a necklace with a wire guardian, crimp bead and crimp cover (for hiding knots and giving a better looking finish). How can I get rid of the unwanted slack? Any help much appreciated. Thanks.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2013, 06:59 AM
    I just make sure my knot is Tight and secure and clip off the excess thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me anything about this necklace? [ 1 Answers ]

I was out with my metal detector and found a broken necklace buried a few inches down under some grass. It is broken but seems to be a non tarnishing silver color metal, with a lot of little keys and a lot of little heart shaped locks all of them different and old fashioned looking. Anyone ever see...

Beading eggs with beeswax [ 2 Answers ]

I am wanting to try the art of beading eggs with seed beads using beeswax, I cannot find any sites on information on how to do this process. If any one knows the steps to take to do this art, I would really appreciate the input , thanks angie :)

In round pool liner beading and coping [ 1 Answers ]

I uncovered my in ground pool to find the liner beading has come away from the pool wall groove in several spots around the pool. Is there a way to repair this ? Thanks

Beading [ 1 Answers ]

Any ideas for using old buttons on a bracelet or necklace?

View more questions Search