Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Henry04 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2013, 07:56 PM
    I like this girl and I believe she likes me back but she has a boyfriend
    Hey everyone I was wondering if yous can help me. I know this is most likely not the place for it but its worth a shot. I really like this girl and we have gone out multiply times and had a great time together when we did. I thought when we were out that she had the same way about me but I wasn't sure. I have been nothing but nice to her, I've helped her out so much and thought it was bringing us closer, I have even boughten her some items that will show that I Like her and that I think about her. We text a lot and we talk for along time to when we do. All of the sudden this past week I believe she is now seeing this other person. I don't know what to do since I really like her and can't stop thinking about her. I think about her non stop, I can't get her out of my head. I was wondering if some of yous can help me since I want her to know that I like her but I'm not sure if I should. I don't want to ruin the friendship that we have together. Also the for the past week her phone has been broken and she was using her aunts phone for the day. She decided to text me and we talked for a few hours. While we were talking she said how she had to go looking for my number and it took her a while to find it. She said she was happy and luck that she found it since she wanted to talk to me, and she said thank god she found it so she could talk to me. I think this also shows that she could like me but not sure.

Can someone please help an tell me what I should do or if I should even do anything. I would really appreciate it since I don't know what to do. I really care for this girl but now I found out she has a boyfriend from one of her friends. But she has never mentioned it to me.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 08:37 PM
    She has a boyfriend. She is off limits to you until they break up.
    Kaushani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2013, 09:58 PM
    I think she may have a feeling for you and you should disclose your feeling before its too late.
    You can never predict what will happen next, the condition can may turn to your side.
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Aug 5, 2013, 12:59 AM
    I agree with J_9 as if she is with someone then its is a no go area if she likes you but is with someone els then no offence but it can not be that much. And if you break them up to find out I am sorry but you will not be a good person.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 5, 2013, 08:11 AM
    Leave her alone. She has a boyfriend.
    She is talking to you taking gifts from, can your really trust someone like that? If she wanted to be with you she would. She's not.
    Leave the girl alone, stop buying her things and being her toy.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2013, 08:16 AM
    She may like the gifts and attention while having no intention of leaving her boyfriend. You can end up feeling used. Listen to J9.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 6, 2013, 05:00 AM
    Can someone please help an tell me what I should do or if I should even do anything. I would really appreciate it since I don't know what to do. I really care for this girl but now I found out she has a boyfriend from one of her friends. But she has never mentioned it to me.
    I think your next step is to ask her if she has a boyfriend. Friends are not always the most reliable means of getting information. Sometimes they can exaggerate or misinform for their own reasons.

If she is in a relationship, leave her alone.

If there has been a misunderstanding, decide what to do after it is cleared up.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 6, 2013, 06:14 AM
    I often wonder how guys and girls can hangout, phone and text for weeks on end and get feelings but no real facts and send themselves through this confusing period of wondering. That's the first thing you find out is if she is available for more than just friendship, and it's a red flag if she wasn't upfront about that in the first place.

Afraid to ask so you don't have to assume? Or rely on a third party to get you in the know? She may see friend but you want more so talk straight and honest and get the facts from her before you give her your heart, or let your feelings of attraction get you stuck on something you may not be able to have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl I like has boyfriend but I think she likes me back [ 33 Answers ]

At college and met this really kind, pretty girl a few months ago. Whenever I pass her she gives me a lovely big smile and once I met her in a club, put my hand round her waist and she gave me a big hug back. There's been lots of other things that made me strongly suspect she liked me so...

What to do when another girl likes your boyfriend? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend doesn't really have a lot of girl friends but he just recently started school and there is this girl that he drives home and than picks up her kid at the daycare with her and than drives them home because its on his way home. This girl is now all over his Facebook and liking every...

How can I tell if my boyfriend likes another girl? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I tell if my boyfriend likes other girls? I'm only a freshmen in high school and he is a senior and he has all of his senior girls that are his friends that he hangs out with all the time and text. So I need to know how I can tell? It would be so great if I could show all those *****es up...

I like a girl but I'm not sure she likes me back [ 5 Answers ]

I like this girl but I don't know why I can't approach her. Like I'm afraid of her or something but I actually like her a lot... what can I do? And how am I suppose to know if she likes me back? :confused:

How do I no if the girl I like likes me back [ 4 Answers ]

How do I n if she's giving me signs?

View more questions Search