Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxxSarah999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2013, 07:19 PM
    Any idea what's wrong
    My vaginal area has been itchy and my discharge has been yellow, any idea what's wrong? Please help
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2013, 07:33 PM
    If you are a minor (being this is in child and teen health)... talk to your mom... sounds like you might have a yeast infection. She'll know what to do... as most if not all women deal with this from time to time.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 08:06 PM
    It could be a yeast infection. If you are sexually active it could be a STD.
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2013, 11:43 AM
    Probably yeast infection suchas thrush. Don't panic though. There are creams and meds that can quickly and easily clear it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have no idea what is wrong with my truck [ 1 Answers ]

Ok. I asked a couple of questions before this however I am at a complete loss and pissed off. I have a 2005 Dodge Durango and a couple of weeks after purchasing the truck the check engine light kept coming on. I took it to Carmax and my personal mechanic numerous times for this problem and to...

No idea what's wrong. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17. I've had my period for about 5 years or so now. Last month I had two periods, 13 days apart. 34 days later I started again. I'm on my 11th day, still haven't stopped. They usually last up to 6 days. It hasn't been constant. At the very beginning, it wasn't heavy at all. It started...

I have no idea what's wrong with my dog [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend has a teacup poodle and yesterday we think it might have hurt itself.. the dog throw up everywhere and now it refuses to eat but it drinks water,its whole body is limp, it tries to move its legs but it goes nowhere it can't stand or anything... so someone plzz help

Anyone have any idea what's wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

Wasn't sure where to post this one... I know people crack their bones every now and then, but I have always been a bit weird. I have looked on the internet, and it seems if it is causing pain to go to the docs.so I did... My right wrist will crack all the time, as in if I'm sat down and go to...

I have no idea what's wrong with him. Or me? [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I'm 18 and my boyfriend has recently told me that he doesn't like sex, I have a very high sex drive and he also says that it hurts his feelings when I use toys, but I don't know what he expects me to do, it's not something I can just will away, and he won't help me out any. And I've...

View more questions Search