Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dude2u222 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2013, 05:18 PM
    Need answer now
    What's that movie with the person frozen in time in a ship under the sea. Then some people find the ship open the door and the person pops out. That's all I really remember.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 5, 2013, 03:24 PM
    Your description makes me think of a scene from "Ghost Story" (1981) in which they haul the car out of the river. The door opens, and the woman who had been alive (in a way) emerges, collapses in the snow and finally dies~messily.

But, I can't think of a ship with that happening. Can you think of any other details?
    NoellaSue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2013, 08:36 PM
    Could it be Encino Man with Brendan Fraser?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 6, 2013, 10:20 AM
    Sounds a bit like,.

The Amazing Captain Nemo
    a.k.a. The Return of Captain Nemo

Scuba divers discover Capt. Nemo's sub , the Nautilus
    That was lost for over a century. Once inside they find
    The legendary Capt. Nemo cryogenically frozen inside.

-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physics question... with answer, yet I don't know how to get the answer. [ 2 Answers ]

In order to qualify for the finals in a racing event, a car must achieve an average speed of 270 Km/h on a track with a total length of 1410 m. If a particular car covers the first half of the track at an average speed of 232 km/h, what minimum average speed must it have in the second half of the...

When writing an Answer do you have to re-state each count/paragraph or just answer? [ 8 Answers ]

I am wondering if I have to type the exact counts and paragraphs and then admit or deny each or can I just admit or deny to the number indicated?

View more questions Search