Is that the question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have dyed jet black hair and I want my hair back to mid brown [ 0 Answers ]

Ive been told colour before makes your hair really damaged and patchy with ginger in so I don't know what to use:S help?

From jet black to brown hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, my hair was jet black, I would color roots every month or so with the color from the store (permanent mostly). So, I decided to go back to my brown hair, but I could not just grow it because the difference was very noticeable. I went to the salon and they messed up my hair... it looked like...

Jet Black hair to light brown [ 0 Answers ]

I naturally have jet black hair and want to dye my hair a light brown color, what would you recommend?

Ahh getting rid of jet black hair dye - going back brown! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! I've got such a problem! I dyed my hair a few days ago and it went ginger, so I dyed over it dark brown but it went jet black, and so I dyed over it with brown hair dye and it didn't make any difference I have brown extensions and they don't match and I can't afford black ones which I don't...

How do I dye my jet black hair to a light brown color? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I dyed my hair dark brown but obviously it came out in this unnatural gothic black color. How do I color it back to something like ight or medium brown? Can I use semi permanent haircolor or something else? If so what color do you recommend I use? Thanks

View more questions Search