Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kgdobins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2013, 01:05 PM
    Payroll Deductions
    I live in CA the city of Sacramento to be exact. Bi- weekly after working 80 hours at a pay rate of $9.50 I'm estimated to make $760.00 gross. I am single I have no dependants. I was wondering what my check after taxes would be estimated at. I have just started working for this company that's why I ask.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 4, 2013, 02:47 PM
    What did you put down for your W4? Did you try asking your payroll department?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 4, 2013, 03:36 PM
    If you claimed one deduction, I would guess around 1/4 will be taken out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payroll deductions [ 5 Answers ]

Is having lunch and or coffee fund money deducted from your paycheck illegal in NY

Payroll deductions [ 2 Answers ]

Annual salary of $32,000.00. Single father with 2 dependent children (3 withholding allowances) medical ins. Of $66.50 per week Total deductions and net income?:confused:

Payroll Deductions [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Florida, I am self-employed. I want to calculate how much taxes to deduct from my weekly check. I want to start paying taxes quartly. I do not want to wait for my 1099 to pay taxes. How do I calculate the withdrawals? I am married with 1 child (18 years old, but she works). My wife is...

Payroll Deductions [ 1 Answers ]

I started working about 2 months ago. After working for one week I was told that I get paid monthly. My first paycheck was for 670.00 for about one week. My second paycheck was for a complete month. My gross pay was 3240.00 for the whole month. I claimed married and 9 dependents. My total...

Payroll and deductions [ 3 Answers ]

How much money will be deducted from a $760.00 salary claiming one dependent?

View more questions Search