Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hadley9317 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2013, 01:00 PM
    Mywife asked for a woman nurse to help her and was denied is this legal?
    My wife was denied by a male nurse for a female nurse to help her clean up. Is this legal?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 01:04 PM
    Why don't you explain the circumstances regarding this. Were there no female nurses available? Clean up what? Herself?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 4, 2013, 02:50 PM
    More details would help. Did she ask to speak the nurse supervisor?

I doubt if it is illegal. But it might violate some institutional policy.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 05:21 PM
    It doesn't break any laws here, nor is it against any institutional policies. We have quite a few male nurses working. Usually means no female nurses available on demand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal to pass judgement without being served or asked to show up to court? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a old credit card bill. I originally agreed to pay $120 a month but haven't been able to afford that for some time. They were not willing to negotiate. Now I have received papers saying a judgement has been made against me in court. I was never served with court papers saying when to show...

How can I get the woman I have asked to be my wife.to the usa as at a low as possible [ 5 Answers ]

I have paid for all her expenses to bring her to the usa. And they say. They need $15000.00 dollars to proceed. And I don't have that kind of money. What can I do to get her over here with me. It is true love. And I have no intention of hurting her or anything like that. I just want us to be a...

Wife kissed another woman because I asked [ 26 Answers ]

OK, so my wife was out on the town with some girl friends. She kissed a girl because I asked and sent me a picture. Since then I have wanted her to (do more) with another woman. Possibly bring another woman home with her. First aspect of this question... What are some tips to look for if...

View more questions Search