Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommyjuju4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2013, 11:32 AM
    accounting homework
    Download Big Ed's trial balance to begin preparing your adjusting and closing entries:

Big Ed's Motorcycle Shop Trial Balance
    Following is the information you will need to make your adjusting entries:

Office equipment has a life of five years with no residual value.
    Store equipment has a life of five years with no residual value.
    Shop equipment has a life of ten years with no residual value (assume new equipment was purchased Jan. 1.)
    A physical inventory of Merchandise Inventory, Parts revealed an actual balance of $97,000.
    A physical inventory of Merchandise Inventory, Motorcycles revealed that the balance was accurate.
    Office supplies in the amount of $1,500 were used throughout the year.
    Salaries should be accrued as follows:
    Sales - $3,000
    Service - $5,000
    Office - $1,500
    Insurance in the amount of $1,200 was used throughout the year.
    Interest on the Note Payable is 8% (assume new note was taken out on Jan. 1.)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2013, 03:44 PM
    AMHD doesn't do homework. If you can't do the homework, how are you going to find employment and keep up with the work?

If you post your answer(s) someone will come along and help you.

And, yes, it's posted AMHD policy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homework Accounting [ 3 Answers ]

What are costs paid out in the course of doing business called?

Accounting answers to accounting homework [ 0 Answers ]

REVIEW OF MATHEMATICAL SKILLS - ROUND OFF AFTER TWO DECIMAL You are working in the Human Resource Department of ABACO Company. You are asked to provide the following information to management: What will be the new payroll to be applied to the following staff after their increases? Complete...

Free accounting answers to accounting homework [ 1 Answers ]

All of the following are external events transaction except for: A. a department store recognizing losses from shoplifting. B. a department store running ads in a local newspaper. C. a department store purchasing merchandise from a clothing manufacturer. D. a department store selling clothing...

Free accounting answers to accounting homework? [ 0 Answers ]

Dan Engles manufactures and sells homemade wine, and he wants to develop a standard cost per gallon. The following are required for production of a 50-gallon batch. 3,200 ounces of grape concentrate at $0.06 per ounce 55 pounds of granulated sugar at $0.38 per pound 62 lemons at $0.63 each...

Accounting homework help [ 2 Answers ]

I am brand new to accounting. I am very excited, as I really want to do this. The only thing is, my instructor has a very thick accent, and is hard to understand. I'm not looking for the answer, just how to get to it. I'm feeling kind of lost. Here's my problem: These data, exclusive of amount...

View more questions Search