Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2013, 03:01 PM
    My dress cost $70. That was the extent of my wedding expenses. Some people spend $2,000. A couple on a prom date.
    SmileyRedhead Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2013, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Even Martha Steward had to start somewhere. I think if I were in your shoes I'd be all into wanting to take on the task. Heck you got 2 years and you can hire caterers and anyone to take charge of anything that could be overwhelming.
    Thank you so much! Your advice is always so great! But, for now, I think I might just have to hire a planner... Everyone's been telling ne that I look like crap :( because I'm so stressed and I still have other things in my life to focus on... If I'm this stressed now with the wedding two years away, can you imagine what will happen when it gets close? :(
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2013, 03:14 PM
    Hire me fo' real fo' real!!

I'd even be in charge of catering!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship for the course of fashion design or interior design [ 2 Answers ]

hi guys I'm angelica,student in Ateneo De Naga University in the Philippines. I would just like to ask if there is available scholarship for the course of fashion design or interior design?I would like to apply since it is my long dream to become a fashion designer and/or interior designer but...

I have heard that contextual design is a great design methodology. However, I am al [ 0 Answers ]

I have heard that contextual design is a great design methodology. However, I am also hearing discussion of design thinking. Are these design methodologies different or similar. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Would it be innopropiate to wear a wedding gown for a court room wedding? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all I am getting married this August and we are just going to the justice of peace. I was wondering if it would be innopropiate to wear a wedding gown for a court room wedding?

Plastic Product design, Mold design, Plastics, [ 2 Answers ]

What are all the precautions needs to be taken during Nylon molding?

View more questions Search