Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawnag2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2013, 08:36 AM
    Why is the blower fan only rockin back and forth
    Yesterday discovered that the fan blower on our ac was not blowing. Went outside and to the panels off and when on it tries to start with a rockin back and forth motion. What could be the problem?
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2013, 06:01 PM
    Bent fan blade, bad motor, or bad mounting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New fan motor,t-stat and blower board but no indoor fan operation [ 0 Answers ]

I recently had a roommate try and replace our old mercury heat pump t-stat with a new programmable wifi digital. When he tested it the fan wouldn't work. A help line said to connect g, c and y to test it. This burned out our board. We replaced the board and still nothing. He went out and got a new...

T-start fan on/furnace blower on, AC w/fan on/auto, blower off [ 8 Answers ]

If no cool or heat, just fan on, there has blower start in furnace; While in air conditioner, regardless fan on or auto, there will be no indoor blower on at all; While outside condenser and its fan seems fine. I lready jump wires G, RC and Y in T-start, won't see any difference. By the...

Rockin rooster [ 4 Answers ]

OK so there was this movie I loved when I was younger and all I remember is that their was a rooster in it that sang and played a guitar and that he had to save someone or something like that, and it was a cartoon. I hope you can find out what it is because I want to see it now that I've been...

PVC Pipe Leakage, furnace Fan Does Not Stop, Blower Fan Works for 5 MIN and stops [ 1 Answers ]

1) I had water DRAINING from the furnace in the attic... it overflowed... the pan under furnace was beyond full. 2) I noticed leakage from one of the PVC pipes. 3) I simply replace the PVC pipe where water was leaking, but I forgot to put the PVC CEMENT. 4) I went to turn of the AC...

Fan Blower doesn't come on in Fan,heat or cool [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday I turned on my heat(coil in air handler) and everything worked fine. Last night I turned it on again and the fan wouldn't come on no matter where the switch was: fan only, heat or air. I made the appropriate temp changes for heat/air. There is a humming noise coming from the heating coil...

View more questions Search