Ask
    650help Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 11:48 PM
    Spanish song with verse "cacarucharoooooo
    Spanish song...

Has a verse "cucarucharooo..."
    savyone Posts: 24, Reputation: -6

Aug 4, 2013, 02:11 PM
    Curachoo curachoo es canta de pajaritos It is a love song and relates us to the birds in a sensual way. I have it on CD also the one that sings... por ojos casos negros igual que penas de amoress

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is "the work of the ministry" Paul writes of in Ephesians Ch. 4 verse 12? [ 10 Answers ]

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Your thoughts please?

Movie "Colors": Spanish guitar song in the end [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone know the Mexican (?) folk song being played by the gang members on the second to last scene, right before Duval gets shot? Easy little tune but I loved it!

I just heard a song on TV which has the repeating verse "That [ 0 Answers ]

I just heard a song on TV which has the repeating verse "that's what daddy's do, but I can't find the artist on the internet. He appeared to be in around 50 years old, but I'm not even sure when the show was filmed, because it was on a UHF channel. IS anyone familiar with this song ?

"Play for Life" Spanish Translation [ 4 Answers ]

I'm doing a design and I just want to check that I have the correct translation. I have "Jugar la Vida" as "Play for Life'. Is that a correct translation?

View more questions Search