Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    savyone Posts: 24, Reputation: -6

Aug 4, 2013, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Remember what I said.... Stranger things have happened.

One way I like to describe it in layman's terms is that unless there is a camera in your fallopian tube taking video's, we never know exactly when we ovulate and when the sperm meets the egg.

I delivered my daughter at 35 weeks and the pediatrician told me she was 40 weeks after a test called the New Ballard test was performed.

As for filing for child support, that is done after you leave the hospital through the court system. Whatever you do, do not list a father on the birth certificate after the delivery. That would be falsifying information since you don't know who the father is.
    I can put who the father is according to my MD. Just wanted a nurses level of comfort. Obviously a whole gestational sac can't form in 6 days. And the level of certainty is high enough and a DNA to confirm. Just wanted any other factual supporting evidence.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 06:42 AM
    May I ask why you gave me a disagree (reddie) when I provided you with factual information?

Apparently you have a higher level of medical degree than I do?

I would also like to ask you if you already knew the answer to your question, why did you come here?

Aug 4, 2013, 06:47 AM
    May I ask why you gave me a disagree (reddie) when I provided you with factual information?

Apparently you have a higher level of medical degree than I do?
    I replaced it with a valid website as this information given on gestational sac was inaccurate. I choose not to reveal my level of expertise. I came here for help from woman who know dating and cycles well. FYI babies deliver at many different weeks this has nothing to do with menstrual cycles.

Other woman read these post and don't want them to misunderstand the truth. I am a truth seeker and an expert in few areas If I worked in OB, that would be my forte.
    Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 06:51 AM
    Yes, I know dating and cycles well. I also know that babies deliver at different gestational ages (not weeks). Dating is a best guess, a New Ballard or Dubowitz Screening Test is more accurate than dating per menstruation or intercourse. That is done after the baby is born.

The internet is a dangerous place for medically uneducated people like yourself.

Aug 4, 2013, 06:51 AM
    Ok as you do work in OB show me one valid site that provides the possibility of a gestational sac at 6 days post sex?
    Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 06:54 AM
    I'm not going to take the time to do that right now as you will argue with me like you argue with a brick wall. I've worked 7pm to 7am delivering babies, and I don't have the patience for argumentative people like you.

Like I have repeatedly said...

Stranger things have happened.

I tried to be nice to you, I tried to help you. It appears you don't want and/or need my help.

Good day to you.

Aug 4, 2013, 06:54 AM
    I am well educated in research and babies are born in weeks measurements as well and they do vary greatly as not all babies develop at the same rate... again this has nothing to do with time of conception and the fact I would like you to reveal the 50 day cycle probability. Thanks for trying to help. Your just not as educated as id imagined.

Your giving up on a tough question that is fine. I appreciate you trying to be nice. Educated material is more appreciated. You enjoy your day too. Didn't mean offense
    Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 06:57 AM
    Nah, you're right. I wasted all that time and money in nursing school for nothing.

No wonder you don't know who the father of your baby is.

Aug 4, 2013, 07:01 AM
    Nah, you're right. I wasted all that time and money in nursing school for nothing.

No wonder you don't know who the father of your baby is.
    Sorry you wasted your money when you know nothing about the gestational sac nor your own area of expertise. You chart the same thing over and over and have no true interest in the woman you serve. I was only interested in information, Unfortunately the MD knows the father is #1 despite my wishes.

Aug 4, 2013, 07:04 AM
    Please only respond with factual evidence or don't claim you're an expert when really all you do is repeatedly follow the commands of an MD on a daily basis and have done no research aside of this area for probably many years. Nursing school is a big waste of money for those who truelly have no interest in the truth of their expertise.
    Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 07:05 AM
    Yes, ma'am.

**cough cough, groan groan**

the MD knows the father is #1 despite my wishes.
    Again, you came here with a question you already knew the answer to. Why ask at all?

Are you always so argumentative? No wonder you can't keep your men straight. No one wants to be with you more than 24 hours with an attitude like that.

Aug 4, 2013, 07:11 AM
    Ok that is factual, you're getting somewhere now. Who needs men. Babies have been the love of my life.

Tuelly just have a love of learning new things and the only thing I've learned from you and a pet expert is that you can offend people when you know their response is wrong. You'd feel much better if you did know my level of education. Honestly, most nurses know no more than you. :)
    Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 07:15 AM
    Okay, thank you. Good bye.

I'd like to see you handle a post partum hemorrhage. Or even DIC, if you knew what it was without using Google.

Aug 4, 2013, 07:15 AM
    Only those who take true pride in what they do stand out and really make a difference in the life of others. We all make mistakes and are sinners. Judge not and be not judged.

Hang fluids and blood as ordered
    Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 07:17 AM
    Sorry, I don't subscribe to your so-called religion.

I've made a difference in a good way and have been rewarded for it. You, on the other hand don't even know who the father of your child is. Sinner?

Easy get the crash cart as needed and deliver medication... again... as ordered
    Expert

Hang fluids and blood as ordered
    Wrong!

Aug 4, 2013, 07:20 AM
    Of course I don't know the father of the child but what's more important the universe and eternity. I assume your atheist. To each his own but at least I have more factual information. A nurse is only special because she chooses to go above and beyond the level of taking orders and develops knowledge as well as those giving her the orders

You'd want to prevent shock so you would anticipate the need for fluids and possible blood unless there is some magic I don't know about the simplicity of nursing
    Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 07:23 AM
    Nope, not atheist. Guess again.

Yup, I go above and beyond the level of taking orders as my MDs are at home asleep while I work and depend on me to do their jobs.

Oh, I've also been nominated 6 times for a Daisy Award. Go ahead, look that up.

BTW, I work for a Baptist facility.

Aug 4, 2013, 07:24 AM
    Fluids keep the blood pressure from dropping and the blood would be in the case of significant loss as determined by MD

I worked there as well probably ran into you, most yas all the same.. Miami Florida I take it

Ok well I have no clue on religion and lost many of those closest to me. I pray that God takes me to a better place. I am nondenominational and open to many ideas and have my bible from 1985 to comfort me. Assumed your atheist as you are quick to judge.

If your so smart find me anything that states a gestational sac can be detected six days after sex... that you cant. Yes, I already knew the answer but wanted to find out how smart some of the respondents are. Also, I have resuscitated and cpr and action open organ transplant trauma and in Jackson system much more education than Baptist :)

I don't claim my level of expertise as I am here for enjoyment purposes only.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

Lighter periods,pregnancy symptoms,negative pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I need help around last month in August I got a,weird feeling that I was pregnant. My period was about 2days late but it was lighter than normal,I had no symptoms of anything it prolonged for 7days, I then went to having cramps,sore boobs,being really tired! This month my period was 3days late...

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

View more questions Search