Ask
    cwsumner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 09:05 PM
    Going limp during sex
    I keep going limp for no reason during sex. What can I do
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 3, 2013, 11:27 PM
    Talk to your doctor, this may be a medical issue. Rule that out first.
    savyone Posts: 24, Reputation: -6

Aug 4, 2013, 05:51 AM
    I asked my friend,(OBVIOUVLY IM A LAY PERSON) you may want to ask a dr. but checking your testosterone levels will be the first lab usually done with no other symptoms. As we all know, not everyone on here claims to be medical or wants to claim that. I don't reveal my occupation for liability reasons. Like I said, I am gambling an idea for you. A wifestale is bone marrow soup may help. Seriously tell us more about your age and situation or medical hx if your truelly interested in more educated responses. Take them all as a grain of sand as this site doesn't replace medical advice.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 05:55 AM
    I am a medical professional.

I am interested in the OPs (original poster's) age as well as medical well being.

Are you taking any medications? Do you have any health issues?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 06:16 AM
    There are 100's of factors that cause this.

What is your age ? Do you have trouble getting the erection, how long does it last ?
    Do you take medication. Other health issues
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2013, 09:57 AM
    "Take them all as a grain of sand as this site doesn't replace medical advice."

Then why are you here (and everywhere else) giving medical advice.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2013, 11:03 AM
    Couldn't go back and edit -

"Ran into you?. I asked my friend,(OBVIOUVLY IM A LAY PERSON)” “I don't reveal my occupation for liability reasons. ... Also, I have resuscitated and cpr and action open organ transplant trauma and in Jackson system much more education than Baptist”

What? Non-medical professionals, lay persons, resuscitate and [perform] manage cpr and open organ transplant trauma? Or something?

And all of this with “much more education that Baptist.”

I agree - ask a friend, an expert. “J9, what do you think?”

Let’s see, what credentials, non-medical, could not be posted on a Q&A site due to liability concerns? I have ruled out Professor of English.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2013, 11:39 AM
    Sounds like a Baptist lay person overseeing surgeries
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 01:12 PM
    Personal discussions aside, Mr. Sumner, questions that do have bearing on your situation have been asked. I'll add another question for you to ask yourself since none of us need to know the answer and the answer does seem obvious at first glance but needs consideration: has worry about your performance become a distraction? Much of the advice given to older males such as myself boils down to relax, make sure she(or he) has a good time, and enjoy yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going limp during sex why [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22 and married I love my wife like no other and I have never had this problem before and we have had sex a lot but after we got back together after a long disagreement we have had sex about 13 times not as often as before but only the past 3 times I have been going limp for no reason its...

Going limp during sex [ 19 Answers ]

Ok I'm 17 and the other day I was having sex in an out doory kind of not so private area... and we were doing are thing I was hard but then as we go along it seemed like I was harder at times then others... then as we were going it just went dead for no reason... this has never happened to me...

Becoming limp during sex [ 1 Answers ]

So me and my girlfriend have been seeing each other for 9 months now. I'm 18, and before her I was very sexually active, having many partners in the past and always was very confident with my sex. All of a sudden, 5 months into my relationship, my penis decides to randomly get limp during sex. It...

Limp during sex [ 6 Answers ]

Most of the time during sex, my husband is limp. He still performs, but he does not get a full erection. I try to help him in different ways, but it is not really working. If he has a full erection at the beginning, it is gone after a few minutes. He says it is because his penis is big and...

View more questions Search