Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mirandahimes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 08:15 PM
    Help it hurts bad
    I'm having lower right side pain that makes my stomach hurt and my pelvic I would say it was were my overys are and it hurts badly
    mirandahimes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 08:18 PM
    Why
    Its to the point were my husband and I can't even have intercours sorry but it hurts that bad even after we do I noticed that just the other night some one please help me figur what this may be
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Aug 5, 2013, 08:58 AM
    This can be a number of things. You should go see a doctor if the pain persists

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My knee hurts really bad [ 0 Answers ]

So about three days ago, I woke up with a sharp pain in both my thighs and it would not go away. Yesterday it then moved to just one thigh and today, my knee is just killing me... I can't bend it or put any weight on it. On the inside of my upper knee is where it hurts to touch... It is just tender...

Help! Cartilage hurts so bad!! [ 0 Answers ]

2 days ago I got my Cartilage pierced, and the pain will NOT go away. It's very red and swollen. When I clean it with alcohol it hurts, also when I turn it. I'll get my hair stuck in it and when I try to get it out I'll get this throbbing pain. Also, when I smile or laugh it even hurts. Now, I...

What do I do it hurts to bad? [ 5 Answers ]

Well this is me again, I picked up when he called me this weekend and we just started to get angry with each other. He has his stuff at my house still and I took Monday off work and cleaned out the garage and came across of his stuff. So I had no idea on what to do with them so I text him and...

Chest hurts bad [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 15 y/o boy and ever since I can remember, my chest hurts at random times and I have to stop breathing or it hurts more. So I think its my lung or something. Some times I get nose bleeds because of this and something diguesting comes out (Not a

View more questions Search