Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freddyrey14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 07:27 PM
    7 week old baby constipated and gassy
    I have a 7 week old baby who is constipated and gassy what can I do to relieve it
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2013, 07:33 PM
    Have you talked about this with the pediatrician? It could be the formula (breast milk?) or how you are holding him when you feed him or who knows what.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2013, 07:47 PM
    Breast fed or bottle fed?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 3, 2013, 11:41 PM
    If bottle fed, what sort of formula? Are you using an iron fortified formula?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby is gassy after switching to formula [ 1 Answers ]

I gave my 6 month old carnation goodstart formula yesterday for the first time. Previously she had been only breast fed. She cried for 4 hours from gas in the night. Should I change formula or is this normal when adjusting to any formula? If I should change what do you suggest I change to?

Can being constipated for over a week affect the doctors ability to use any tools [ 0 Answers ]

I was wanting to know if me being constipated for over a week can affect the doctor's ability to use the nesssacry tools to complete my first prenatal visit?

Week old baby [ 11 Answers ]

OK guys/gals is there anything over the counter I can give my 1 week old baby for a runny nose. He has had it for about 2 days now.

Constipated 4 week old kitten [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys. One of my 4 1/2 week old kittens seems to be constipated there is poo hanging from the anus but he will not push it out. It has been like this for 5 hours now. Can I do anything to help him?

View more questions Search