Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    william5858 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 06:17 PM
    Declaration fees
    Do they have to have this fee to leave Ghana, if so how much is it. And also they just check and give it back to the person leaving.
    william5858 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 06:23 PM
    What is the cost of ghanian to get visa to come to united states
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2013, 07:54 PM
    It's called a scam. Don't send any money.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 02:27 PM
    This is scam. There is no such fee...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fees. Declaration [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a declaration fee gor a resident of ghana to leave ghana and if so how much is the fee I'm american dollars

Ghana declaration fees [ 3 Answers ]

If this declaration fee is fake then how can I show proof that it's a fraud set up with the person I'm talking to to either get them to back down or to get here without steeling my money. I am being harassed for five thousand dollars to bring this girl here and the scam is driving me crazy what can...

Immigration declaration fees [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a declaration fee of $1500 for someone leaving Ghana flying into amsterdam and on to the USA from there?

Declaration fees [ 3 Answers ]

Hi,I know an american woman who live to Ghana and who want come live with me in France to marry us and create a family in the future. She says me that she needed of 1500 Euros for the declaration fees,is it true? I wait your answer for much impatience.

Declaration fees [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who has a son 17 yrs old who has elected to live in Ghana. The son was born here in the USA. The father is a US citizen and the mother (deceased) was from Ghana. The father is requesting that the son return to the US to finish his education. The passport and all documents are...

View more questions Search