Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chrissy7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 06:06 PM
    Cut through a white and green wire on the outside fan
    I cut through my wores on the outside of my house that run from the a c fan to the house and now the inside unit works but the outside fan doesn't what do I do?
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2013, 06:17 PM
    Make sure power is off then wire them back together

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ceiling fan has a black wire a red a white and a green how do I hook them up [ 3 Answers ]

My ceiling fan has 34 wires black red white and green how do they hookup

How to connect 3 wire black white bare to 4 wire black red white green [ 3 Answers ]

Fits 220 volt the wires are described in the title. Can someone tell me the proper way to connect them?

I have Blue, Green, White and Red coming from wire out of wall [ 1 Answers ]

The Red I hooked up to RC with a jumper to Rh The Green I hooked up to G The White I hooked up to W/B The Blue I hooked up to Y/O due to I do not have a heat pump Just checking to make sure this is correct or not.

When putting up a ceiling fan does the green wire go with the green? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to hook up a ceiling fan and I have four wires, there is a green, blue, white and black. I know that the white goes with the white, the green with the green and I know the black goes with the black, where does the blue go?

How to install a ceiling fan with only a black, blue and white wire no green [ 2 Answers ]

How to install a ceiling fan with only a blue, blac, and white wire with no green, the ceiling has a bare or copper wire, a red, white, and black wire

View more questions Search