Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alag1998 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 04:29 PM
    The radius of the cone is then tripled, and the height of the cone is cut in half. Th
    The radius of the cone is then tripled, and the height of the cone is cut in half. The radius of the cylinder stays the same, but the height of the cylinder is doubled. Which change produces a greater increase in volume. Which figures' volume increases by a larger factor?

Check out some similar questions!

Find the lateral are and surface area of a right cone with radius of 9 in. and a heig [ 4 Answers ]

Find the lateral area and surface area of a right cone with radius of 9 in. and height of 12 in. give the answer in terms of pi

Volume of ellipsoid inside cone [ 8 Answers ]

Here is a fun optimization problem if anyone would like a whirl. Find the ELLIPSOID of max volume that can be inscribed in a cone of radius R and height H

Writing a quadratic function for a cone [ 1 Answers ]

I was trying to make a function from the following word problem. Grain is falling from a chute onto the ground forming a conical pile whose diameter is always three times it's height. How high will the be when there is 1700ft^3 of grain? So basically I'm trying to make a function that will...

Related rates frustum of cone [ 1 Answers ]

Here is a related rates y'all may like to tackle. "a circular tank with height 2 feet, radius on the top of R and radius on the bottom of r where R>r. If R=6 ft and r=4.5ft, and it's filling at a rate of 15 ft^3/min, how fast is the height of the water changing when the water's radius is 5? ...

My puppy has a cone-head? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys! I'm new to the Website. I just surfed around looking for a chat forum and this looked like the best place. I have a concern about my pup and would really appreciate anyone's feedback! I just recently got 10 week old puppy (Weimaraner). I have noticed that he has what looks like a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.