Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louise1960 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 11:51 AM
    High blood pressure issues
    My mom is 79 years old. She has high blood pressure, and retains a lot water or swelling in her feet. I don't know if it has anything to do with my question but sometimes when she is sleeping she wakes up and is very sick. She says she feels like vomiting. Its because she is dizzy. She get so dizzy she says her head is just spinning. She sometimes holds on the wall as she is sitting. This takes a toll on her mentally and physically. This dizziness last days sometimes. She never knows when it is going to come or go. Do you know what this could be? And if you tell me vertigo is this common? I think it might be more than that. We have a history of stroke and heart attack in our family. And she also has heart disease.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2013, 11:53 AM
    Does she get dizzy when she sits up or while she is still lying down?

Aug 3, 2013, 12:16 PM
    She is dizzy when she is up and lying down.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2013, 12:17 PM
    Have you reported this to her doctor?

Aug 3, 2013, 12:26 PM
    I don't think she commented on it. She was more interested in other issues I guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is blood pressure high [ 1 Answers ]

Im 16 and I'm 122 lbs and 5'3 inches. My blood pressure was 122 over 68, is this to high, if so could it be weight related

High blood pressure [ 3 Answers ]

A friend stopped takng BP med prescribed by her doc & will not see her doc. BP was 200/95 & it took four months on med to get her in normal range. Without meds & doing herbs/vitiams & no change in lifestyle will her BP stay normal at 80 yrs old?

Low water pressure causing high blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.

High Blood Pressure [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have high blood pressure when I eat a meal I have very high readings every time I have a meal It looks like sodium is causing the problems, I am on blood pressure medicine not really getting any help from my doctor,help me please

View more questions Search