Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shebajones2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 10:46 AM
    President Co-signer?
    Question: legally through 501(c)(3) law can the president be a co-signer on a promissory note between the organization and another party?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Aug 3, 2013, 10:58 AM
    Certainly. Happens all the time when the corporation doesn't have sufficient credit reliablility.

By the way, 501 (c) (3) is a provision of the federal tax code. Corporate law in general, including the law governing non-profit corporations, is a matter of state law.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Co-signer [ 2 Answers ]

I am the co-signer on an automobile. The automobile was in an accident and total The credit union is taking me court. I have no income coming in, therefore I cannot make any payment since the accident I was severely injured in the accident. I am waiting for the insurance Company to process...

Who is a Co-signer? [ 2 Answers ]

Relative was joining multi-level marketing company and asked if she could use me as a potential co-signer, if needed. She completed the application and put my social security number on the application, along with contact information if I was needed as a co-signer. I was never contacted and did...

Wanted signer, paid via their website. Still need a signer if they accepted payment? [ 1 Answers ]

My landlord wanted a cosigner, but I paid rent via their website. Do I still need a signer if they accepted payment? Texas

President 50% Vice President 50% [ 5 Answers ]

I am the president and the vice pres won't do his job. Does he have to get the same salary as me or can he be fired as a sales person

What can a co signer do if they are on the title but the main signer has the title? [ 0 Answers ]

Okay so I am going through a divorce and my soon to be ex's mom co signed on my car her car blew up and I gave the car to her and she took over the payments and evertthing it has been about nine months that she has had it well being the people that they are they are dragging this divorce out making...

View more questions Search