Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilakkia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 07:34 AM
    Pcod doubts
    I am twenty three years old.I had regular period.I took USG scan the report says as hormonal imbalance and tiny cyst found on both side of utreus.ihad ovaral concerpitive tablet and vitalin forte for six months.am I in any serious condition?is it curable?whether it brings to the stage of surgery and any other?please help me...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2013, 07:53 AM
    The person to provide this info is a Physician who has examined you and reviewed your reports.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pcod [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I got a trans-vaginal scan and my gynec said I have PCOD. She prescribed Glycomet which consists of Metformin,, it's been a week since I started taking them and I feel very weak,, I can't stand for more than 2 minutes. She said it's a side effect since metformin suppresses the glucose...

Doubts on PCOD [ 8 Answers ]

My wife ha undergone through U.S.G test and scan as recommended by a dotor. And the result was PCOD. Is it mean she is pregnant. We are confused with the report. Can u give a clear information about this. She has undergone that test due to the missing of her eriods for 1 and half month.

Pcod [ 2 Answers ]

Hi doctor, Iam Anusha and 22yr old.I am suffering from pcod.And recently my doctor prescribed some tablets , afer stopping them I got my period that lasted for five daysand then she gave me combination contraceptive pills (cyproterone acetate 2mg and ethnyl estradiol 35micrograms) and asked to...

Pcod [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 26 yrs old. I do have PCOD. Last month starting from 2nd day of period I have taken siphene 100mg. And on 13th day my folliclle size was 20mm. I took rupture injection. And had sex on 13th and 14th.but just 3 or 4 days after ovulation started nipple pain in breasts. Does it's a symptom for nxt...

I have pcod [ 0 Answers ]

I have heavy bleeding and pain.in usg I have pcod but it gets resolve at the start of next period.I want to conceive,mydoctor has given me inj fsh for 3 months but follicle did'nt rupture.kindly suggest me ,is this the right treatment.what is the treatment of choice.

View more questions Search