Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confuzzledmonkey Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Preventing Frizz
    What is the best way of getting rid of it?
    I have blonde curly hair and after washing with regular shampoo and conditioner the first two days or so it is really frizzy and dry how can I stop this?
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Mar 26, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Have you tried John Frieda Frizz Ease wind down cream? My son and my cousin use it and it works good for them. I really like John Frieda sheer blonde spotlight sleek and shine detangler-you can put it on wet or dry hair. Sounds like you need a really good moisturizing treatment and do that once a week. I use a three minute moisturizing treatment wrap in hot towel for about ten minutes.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 26, 2007, 07:40 PM
    If you have curly hair, use pomade or a serum designed for curly hair. After washing your hair, put some pomade or serum on your hand and then distribute it evenly throughout your hair, then let it air dry if possible. You can also apply a leave-in conditioner shortly after washing your hair, it will soothe the strands and prevent your hair from becoming frizzy.
    sdc719 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Nov 9, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Have you tried the biosilk line... especially the biosilk silk therapy. It is a wonderful serum that smells great and a little drop goes a long way. This line is made by Farouk who is the creator of the Chi flat iron. It will also leave your hair feeling like silk and it gets rid of frizz and flyaways instantly. Biosilk also makes some great gel and moisturizing shampoos that will also help with the frizz.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sdc719
    Have you tried the biosilk line....especially the biosilk silk therapy. It is a wonderful serum that smells grat and a little drop goes a long way. This line is made by Farouk who is the creator of the Chi flat iron. It will also leave your hair feeling like silk and it gets rid of frizz and flyaways instantly. Biosilk also makes some great gel and moisturizing shampoos that will also help with the frizz.

I have the same problem, but my hair is straight and just naturally frizzy. I love the Biosilk line, but only for the smells. It doesn't help me any. Nothing ever has. I'm waiting for a miracle treatment to put into your hair and it dried perfectly straight with no frizz... Once that appears, I will be it's slave forever. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preventing grass in Driveway [ 2 Answers ]

I am extending my driveway to what is currently part of my yard. I plan to use gravel only. What can I do to prevent the grass from growing up through the gravel. I thought about landscaping paper. Will that work? Thanks.

Need recommendation for deep condition treatment & anti-frizz products [ 2 Answers ]

I have wavy/curly/frizzy medium weight hair which I color. I would like recommendations for 1) a deep condition treatment product (to use once a week) and 2) an anti-frizz curl enhancing styling product that won't weigh my hair down or dry it out. Thanks.

Tips on controlling hair in humidity ? / frizz [ 1 Answers ]

My hair was "good" when I lived in NY years ago, but now since I've lived in FL, give it a few minutes in the humidity and my perfectly styled hair gets frizzy, especially on the sides. I feel like bozo if I'm outside too long. I've tried so many products, but without spending $$ on tiny little...

Preventing wasps [ 2 Answers ]

Last year, I had a nest underneath my back door and both myself and my puppy were constantly being stung. This year, I sprayed and patched the space under the door before they appeared. But, before I did this, I checked for a nest and could not find one. I sprayed anyway. Since they haven't...

Preventing Wasps [ 2 Answers ]

Last summer my entire family got stung by wasps. There was about 10 different nests under the railing of our large deck. The most problemsome was the nests near the gates that connected the deck to the pool area. We tried sprays of all kinds then just resorted to avoiding the main gate, but this...

View more questions Search