Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louise1960 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2013, 10:21 PM
    Rash etc.
    My son came to me tonight with many problems. He is 35, 5'10,330lbs.He has had a rash on his leg for some time now. He told me that he has been retaining water also. When he presses down on his leg around the rash, his finger leaves a deep indenture. It take about 6 seconds or so to return to normal. This does not look good. He also told me that he has been having a little difficulty in his breathing. He also told me that when he urinates he feels like his bladder is not fully empty. He also told me that he has been spitting up blood. His doctors app. Is not until Aug.6,2013. He wants to wait until then to do something. I am trying to talk him into going to the emergency room. Please help me to understand what might be going on with his health? What does it sound like to you? Is this a major health problem?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 3, 2013, 12:27 AM
    Nothing for the ER, most of this is weight, diet and life style issues (most likely)

Pressing down and not coming up is water retention, and has to go along with his weight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allergy rash or heat rash?? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom has red spots and bumps on her face and neck and she says it itches and it stings. We've tried putting aloe (both bottled and straight from the plant) as well as ice compress. She has been taking ibuprofen to get the redness and swelling down. What could she take or put on her skin to help...

Rash [ 0 Answers ]

A week ago I discovered a spot on my back that looked like a bug bite, a closer look at it and it seemed blistered. A few days later I noticed the same thing on my chest. I ran my finger over it and it feels like tiny bumbs with scabs. It hurts nonstop and is sore. What is it?

Rash [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a ruff rash close to and on the head of his penis dark red said its been there since he was 14 he is 24 now he said it showed up after his second time having sex with a girl who has Hpv he never went to a doctor what could it be? I'm scared I'm high for Risk cervical cancer

Ask someone about a rash that I have [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know if anyone can please help me? I have a rash that started on my breast then is now behind my thigh, tummy, back of neck & upper back. It itches soooo bad and gets worse in this humid NC heat. Anyone got any answers?

Rash [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was in the sun for like 3-4 hours for the last 3 days and I have rashes on my chest and back, I´m guessing from the sun I have here from a friend of mine ´Cetrizine 10mg´ Can I take them? It itches badly Thank you

View more questions Search