Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azcat87 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2013, 08:47 PM
    Studying for a&p exams need advice
    I've been out of school for over a year, due to income difficulties I was not able to pay for them. Now that I have the amount needed, I find it hard to study. I bought a FAA practice tests and study guides but I have found them to be boring and I have not been doing well. I stop and start studying off and on for the past few months. I have until December to take them or I will need to return to school and redo some classes.
    Can anyone please give me examples of how to study or any advise would be great. Thank You
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2013, 09:26 PM
    You find them boring but is it something you have a hard time learning it or something too easy that makes it boring? I find it easiest to skim through and pick out the main points and then go back over and make an outline.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 3, 2013, 12:32 AM
    You pick a quiet place, and time, and review small sections at at time.
    azcat87 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2013, 06:05 PM
    Yes I still enjoy this, thank you both for the advice. Ill let you how do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get better in my exams? [ 9 Answers ]

I always try my hardest in maths and I'm 10 and this year now I passed in maths but I need to get better much more because my mum wants to put me in a sporty school because I'm sporty but I can't think of sport but my exams help how should I get threw? I tried having peace and first learing the...

Will I pass my exams [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just gave my resit examinations and not sure I will pass or not. Can any pyschic help me please

Glasses and Exams [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I receive free eyeglasses and exams for children in Ocala, FL

Final Exams [ 15 Answers ]

Well, folks, the day is here. My first final is tomorrow. Last Thursday I took my ATI test (standardized computerized scenario based) and ACED it. I was require to get a 60 and ended up with a 94% Yesterday was the hardest test by far, electrolytes, I only got a 75%. But that is okay, when...

Test/Exams [ 2 Answers ]

I’m looking for tips, tips on studying, keeping good notes and anything that will help me do well on

View more questions Search