Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megan1808 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2013, 10:49 PM
    Coding Student in need of some help!
    Patient mixed Diuril and alcoholic beverage, which resulted in syncope, described as an accident

This is one of my problems I have to code. I don't have any idea where to start. Can someone help me get on the right track?
    megan1808 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2013, 11:08 PM
    I'm not asking anyone to do it for me.. just to help me get on the right way so I can figure it out. I don't know where to start coding it at.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2013, 02:48 AM
    Start with over-dose, accident and type of meds. Use syncope as a secondary dx.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basic coding [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know the basic of coding.. like how to up,down, continou n so on.. tq..

Color coding on data line does not match jack color coding [ 1 Answers ]

Installing cat5 data standard blue/white-blue, green/white-green, orange/white-orange, and brown/white brown but the wall mount I purchased has black, yellow, white, green, blue, orange, brown, and green. What color line do I connect Where?

Color coding on line does not match jack color coding [ 11 Answers ]

The line going into the old phone jack has orange, green, blue and 3 white wires in it. Bought a new jack at Radio Shack and the colors of the wires in the replacement jack are red, green, black and yellow. Verizon repair was at best, snotty in telling me "we cannot tell you how to do repairs...

Listview coding [ 2 Answers ]

What code should I write so that.. if I click on any particular item on listview its corresponding contents from database :confused: are displayed in another listview

Color Coding [ 1 Answers ]

If Blue,red,black And Green Color Is Used While Writing ,what Signifies Blue,what Signifies Red,what Signifies Black And What Signifies Green?

View more questions Search