Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nrenteria Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 11:28 AM
    Old cartoon with koala
    Okay, people! Here's a tough question.

Does anyone remember a cartoon about a koala that lives outside a girls bedroom window. She would talk to it and have adventures with it?

I know its out there somewhere. It is probably late 80's early 90's. Does anyone have any clue?
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 26, 2007, 11:33 AM
    'Adventures of the Little Koala' I think!
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Mar 26, 2007, 11:29 PM
    Noozles?
    naisiai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 01:17 PM
    It's the show the Noozles. I just found it on wikipedia.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noozles

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon with dogs [ 2 Answers ]

OK I remember a cartoon from the 90s. I think it was on cartoon network. It was about these dogs who looked like great danes. They were like white or grey. They were human like, they could talk and stand upright. Anyway the flew around in jets and attacked bad guys. They carried weapons and...

Old Cartoon? [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago, when I was younger I use to watch this cartoon.. but I don't know the name of it! Its been killing me. Well I only remember a little about it, all I remember is a boy and a girl walking through the woods and find a carnival or something, and there's weird creatures like goblins......

Looking for the name of a cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

That I saw it when I was a kid. The main character was a cobbler named "tack" and it took place in the middle east. There was a massive army that he defeated with just one tack causing a domino effect of sorts,I think. And I'm pretty sure there was a thief character that was trying to steal 3...

90s cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Need help remembering the name of a cartoon that focused on a group of superheroes who helped fight crime while playing sports for their day job.im not referring to king arthur and the knights of the round table.this cartoon was based in the usa and set in the future if I'm correct.the characters...

Cartoon Trivia [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if any one would know the occupation of Barny Rubble on the Flintstones?

View more questions Search