Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss tee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2013, 03:14 PM
    Average price for cleaning dealership
    I have to bid on four dealships on Monday. I need help with bidding. Should I bid by the sq. or job? I have to be able to make a small profit. I am in Baton Rouge, and its two Lexus and two Toyata dealerships but one is 45 miuntes away. They want autoscrubbing 3 days a weeks and will supply auto-scubbers and supplies

Check out some similar questions!

Dealership Cleaning [ 9 Answers ]

I have a commercial cleaning company in Gulf Shores Al. and am having trouble bidding a 5000 sq ft dealership 10 offices, break room , 3 bathrooms a break room. And a showroom. I need to know how much to charge for a once a month clean. Also I know how to charge for a five day a week month .15 .25...

How to charge for cleaning a car dealership [ 2 Answers ]

We are being asked to clean a very large car dealership in orange county New York. It needs to be deep cleaned, We are to bring our own equiptment, and cleaners. No waxing of floors just normal things, trash bags, dust, vacuum, 4 bathrooms, waiting area, main glass doors, cobb webbs, showroom...

Looking for average price for cleaning in CT [ 1 Answers ]

I'm cleaning a dentist office one per week there are 6 offices 15x15, one 10x10, one waiting area and front desk 20x20, one small lab 15x5, 2 small bathrooms, one kitchen 15x20 half of the office is carpet, and the other half is hardwood floor. I'm getting 250.00 per moth. I know that I'm getting...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.