Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aefs33 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 11:06 AM
    The Snow Goose

The story The Snow Goose written by Paul Gallico was made into a movie for TV some years ago. Is is ever going to be released for sale (DVD) to the general public. I want a copy
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 03:41 PM
    From what I gather on the imdb.com chat boards, the owner of the rights to the movie is not willing to allow the film to be released to DVD. There may be a remake in the works, but as for the Richard Harris/Jenny Agutter original, you'd have to hunt down a bootleg copy, and even that seems very difficult to do, as well as not being legally advisable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snow Queen [ 1 Answers ]

In the African-American community, what is meant by the term "snow queen"?

Snow blower not picking up snow [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Noma 5.0 HP snow blower that is not working correctly. The shears are not turning and picking up the snow. I've checked the shear pins, but they seem to be in good condition. What else should I check? Thanks

Snow thrower not throwing snow?! [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I shear one of the shear pins on my snow thrower tines I had replaced but the tines are not moving at all. (I hit a cement step while clearing the snow of a neighboard's driveway) Could some one let me know where I should start looking at? I don't want to disassemble more than I don't...

Snow blower [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new snow blower last year and used it once, worked great, this year it won't start. Primer is just pushing air, gas line is not bloked. I put I little gas in the spark plug cylinder and it fired up for a second. Gas is not going through the carb, is something stuck, what should I do. I did...

View more questions Search