Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 2, 2013, 08:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettylalu18 View Post
    They are jealous of my exotic looks
    Please tell us more about this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 2, 2013, 08:34 AM
    Or perhaps they are tired of a attitude that you look better than they do, or have an exotic look.
    Bettylalu18 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2013, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Or perhaps they are tired of a attitude that you look better than they do, or have an exotic look.
    But why? Because I never have an attitude and I'm always in my normal mood. So I don't see why a group of girls would hate and want to attack me over my exotic looks.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 2, 2013, 08:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettylalu18 View Post
    i don't see why a group of girls would hate and want to attack me over my exotic looks.
    And there it is. It sounds like you are too full of yourself in that you describe yourself that way.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2013, 09:00 AM
    “They are jealous of my exotic looks and respectful nature, and it shows in their actions. ... But the other question i posted about not being approached by guys is true. They say eww to me when i don't even touch them. And if they don't like me but my female friends, classmates, and aunties let them just say it. Because i'll never be jealous of them they aren't worth it. You're asking why don't ask them because i'm not desperate. ... Because i never have an attitude and i'm always in my normal mood. So i don't see why a group of girls would hate and want to attack me over my exotic looks.”

You have major attitude on this board. I can only imagine what you are like in person.

Everyone doesn't like everyone else. You certainly can't make everyone like you. Every attractive or more than attractive female has women who don't like her based on their jealousy or their insecurities. It happens.

I don't see men disliking you because of your exotic looks. That doesn't make sense.

"And if they don't like me but my female friends, classmates, and aunties let them just say it." Your family/aunties want to fight you and are jealous?

I think the problem is your personality, not your looks, as demonstrated on AMHD. As has been said, you're so full of yourself that you can't see that.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 2, 2013, 09:36 AM
    Exotic might have a very different connotation to you than it does to the Americans and Canadians who are here responding. I wish I knew what you meant by it.

You do seem to have an attitude that you are doing everything 'right' and that there's no reason for your exclusion by other women, and by potential dates with men. There's also something very naïve about it, because you seems genuinely puzzled. If you could bare your soul a little and ask someone close to you, someone who probably knows what's going on, for a straight and honest answer (instead of asking total strangers), I'm sure you can find out and also work on fixing it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 2, 2013, 09:37 AM
    It' fairly obvious you may be different and have become the object of scorn by a bully clique. It happens when we are new to the setting. But judging the whole because of a few is just a bad way to evaluate the situation also. Take time to fit in and be accepted and some take longer than others.

Sorry you are a target for bullies, and I doubt you are the only target of their bad behavior, but I think if you avoid them when possible you may look around and find some fairly decent people and groups to gravitate to. Trust me its not jealousy of you that drives them, but being alones make you an easy target, and that's the way of bullies, ganging up on a weaker target. Ignore them, as it's my experience that in time you will see others who are not so obvious and are NOT bullies.

Your family cannot help you, but someone at school can, like a teacher, or counselor, and that where you go as you get acclimated to this new social setting. Get rid of this notion of jealousy though as it's not about your ego, but your coping skill and ability to adjust, and adapt. A little willingness, open mindedness, goes a long way.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2013, 11:27 AM
    I still think it would be best to ask one of the guys that rates you for an honest critic. A foreign Exchange student at the school I work at is 6 foot tall and has a voice like Julia Child's. She was very very plain and awkward looking some of the girls got together and did a really simple make over and even with her height and voice she fits right in now.

*actually she is closer to 7 foot tall

Aug 3, 2013, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I do agree Chuck, but, the OP stated that she's 21, she also stated that she just transferred to this college. So either the OP is lying, or she's very immature, and goes to college with a group of very immature adults as well.
    I'm not lying I'm telling the truth. I'm really being bullied and threatened constantly by the black and hispanic females at my school. If you were there to witness this, you wouldn't believe the girls bullying me. Yes I'm 21, and I'm trying to get a good education so I can become a doctor one day.

Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    “They are jealous of my exotic looks and respectful nature, and it shows in their actions. ... But the other question i posted about not being approached by guys is true. They say eww to me when i don't even touch them. And if they don't like me but my female friends, classmates, and aunties let them just say it. Because i'll never be jealous of them they aren't worth it. You're asking why don't ask them because i'm not desperate. ... Because i never have an attitude and i'm always in my normal mood. So i don't see why a group of girls would hate and want to attack me over my exotic looks.”

You have major attitude on this board. I can only imagine what you are like in person.

Everyone doesn't like everyone else. You certainly can't make everyone like you. Every attractive or more than attractive female has women who don't like her based on their jealousy or their insecurities. It happens.

I don't see men disliking you because of your exotic looks. That doesn't make sense.

"And if they don't like me but my female friends, classmates, and aunties let them just say it." Your family/aunties want to fight you and are jealous?

I think the problem is your personality, not your looks, as demonstrated on AMHD. As has been said, you're so full of yourself that you can't see that.
    But I'm telling the truth, the behave like they are jealous of me. Other wise why else would they constantly attack me for no reason when I'm changing in the gym locker room. And not to mention after I entered the classroom to learn, these girls kept talking about me in front of me and pointing at me for 3 months in a row.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 3, 2013, 04:13 PM
    I highly suggest you talk to a teacher you trust, school counselor, or another school member. To do nothing and suffer in silence is not a good option.

Aug 3, 2013, 04:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post

I'm not full of myself and I don't have an attitude. All I'm trying to say is my looks may also be the reason why they keep starting fights with me for no apparent reason. I'm not insecure and I have good self confidence so I wouldn't worry about some other females. All I'm trying to say in my other question was that guys never approach me or ask me out but rather my female friends, classmates, and aunties. And most of the time their guys I have an interest in. You won't believe this but they actually flirt with and rough play with the guys I have a crush on in front of me and that is the reason why I stopped talking to them and I ignore them.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2013, 08:28 PM
    guys never approach me or ask me out
    Then how did you get pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I get bullied at school because I'm ginger [ 8 Answers ]

I get bullied at school because I'm ginger but it has been going on all my life and every time I get bullied I kind of make myself ill like the next morning I feel very ill and I need some advice on overcoming that. I also do archery with my dad and they also have started bullying me because I do...

Will I be bullied in high school [ 6 Answers ]

I have glasses and I am very quite I'm so scared and I want to fit in my phone is really old and they might bully me about that helpppp me

Confronted with the Past [ 44 Answers ]

I'm not sure I'm looking for advice, more like a place to vent because its not something my friends will understand. I dated my friend's brother for about a year, we broke up because it was too serious and quite honestly, neither of us knew what we were doing. I was in love, he wasn't sure he was...

View more questions Search