Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexiibabii Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Teen jobs.
    I'm fourteen and I really need a job I like the feeling of making my own money.. I have my working papers I just don't no where to look for a job who would hire a 14 year old any suggestions?:D
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 26, 2007, 10:45 AM
    14 is tough. Most jobs will be menial. Your best opportunities will be in fast food. But that's getting tougher for young kids. I would check a local youth center for possibilities.
    sexiibabii Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Kk thankss... I was also thinking like delis and stuff... alsoo there's a place a few blocks down from my house they sell iceys it's a little store I was going to try there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concurrent Jobs [ 2 Answers ]

I work as an hourly employee. I have several side jobs within the same company that I do on my own time - separate from my hourly job. To avoid OT and confusion, I received an EIN# and business name. My company is saying these 2 are not separate and they cannot pay me under the EIN# because I...

Applying for Jobs [ 12 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Well I'm applying for summer jobs at a bunch of fast-food restaurants that are highering. I just wanted to know how long does it normally take for them to call you back? Thanks!

Jobs in History [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question about jobs in the field of history and apparently it didn't go through the first time I posted it here a little while ago. I also posted this under History because it pertains to both. I graduated yesterday from Adelphi University with a Bachelors degree in History....

Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

I was on a job for 4 years in October I had problems breathing and the doctor gave me 5 days off with an excuse the job would not except the excuse and counted it towards my attendance I was fired in February and two months later they found the cause a tumor in my head it was removed in July. My...

View more questions Search