Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skupka1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2013, 08:54 AM
    SMC Ceiling Fan Parts
    What is the wiring sequence for a 3 speed pull chain switch for a SMC model U42 ceiling fan? There are four wires for that need to be attached to the switch. Two are black, one blue and one red.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Jul 31, 2013, 08:35 PM
    I've been looking around everywhere and can't find any good places to buy SMC ceiling fan parts online. Has anyone else been able to find a good resource online where you can purchase SMC ceiling fans or parts?

Even the manufacturer website does not appear to sell the fans..
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2013, 08:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AnswerMan5000 View Post
    I've been looking around everywhere and can't find any good places to buy SMC ceiling fan parts online. Has anyone else been able to find a good resource online where you can purchase SMC ceiling fans or parts?

Even the manufacturer website does not appear to sell the fans..?
    SMC are lower cost entry level fans. Easier to replace the fan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smc ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

Have a 52 inch 4 blade older ceiling fan with SMC on the pull chain motor hums but won't run changed the capacitor 2 different times which I ordered on line same micro farads still no luck also changed speed switch and cleaned up the reversing switch,took the other control can down from my other...

Smc ceiling fan parts? [ 2 Answers ]

16 and a half blades brown

Are smc ceiling fan parts available [ 1 Answers ]

I have an smc ceiling fan model A 52. Are parts still available? I need a couple of the arms that the blades attach to in antique brass color.

Smc ceiling fan parts [ 1 Answers ]

I have a SMC ceiling fan mod#DPA42LO. Where can I find a replacemnt glass for the light? Its mushroom shaped and measures 7" at base, about 81/2" overall.

SMC Ceiling Fan [ 4 Answers ]

I have a ceiling fan. The logo on the pull cord of the switch says SMC I need to replace the 2-wire switch that controls the light. Where do I find the part? John

View more questions Search