Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kestrel30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2013, 05:41 AM
    Looking for 90s show
    Hi I'm trying to find a TV show that was on in the summer holidays somewhen in the 90s . It's about this young guy that travels to different lands one is a toyland and may have Devon sawa. Jonathon brandis. Or jonathon Jackson as the lead . Can't remember what year it was shown but it was on for a week or so . Think it was more sci fi or fantasy . Please help
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 1, 2013, 11:50 AM
    Sounds like the mini-series..

Josh Kirby Time Warrior
    Episode:Josh Kirby Trapped In Toyland

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What was the name of this 90s TV show? [ 1 Answers ]

It was a children's TV show which involved a child carrying a mannequins head in a rucksack and I think the head spoke as well. (It's not Art Attack.) Has anyone seen this show? X

90s TV show [ 4 Answers ]

There was this show in the early 90s my sister and I used to watch. It had a family who was taken from present day into the future by people usually wearing white, who had necklasses they would put on there forheads to move items. They time traveled in a machine which looked like a diamond, if...

90s TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember a whole lot of details, but I remember it was a TV show about a girl and supernatural. One episode her family started turning into trees. Another episode was about things that got stuck in time in a man's backyard. Im trying to remember what this show was called but I can't...

Show from the 90s [ 5 Answers ]

There was this one kids show/ cartoon u could say that I used to watch where there was 3 group of friends but I can't seem to remember the name. One of the guys had blue hair and maybe glasse the other guy had green hair and glasses. It could be both of them wearing them or one of them but I'm not...

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

View more questions Search