Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2013, 04:46 PM
    The name of a movie
    Two years ago I saw a movie where this girl meets a man who turns out to be God. She then tells people about it and when doctors find out about she is put in an institution because they believe she is mentally ill. Then when the parents are trying to get her out of the institution God appears and reveals his power by making it go from day to night and back to day instantly. Does anyone know the name of this movie.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real [ 2 Answers ]

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real They get stuck in their seats..

Sean Connery movie, he was only in first 10 min as a reporter, blk/wht movie, WWII [ 2 Answers ]

It was before Mr. Connery was famous, he was war correspondent reporting from London... He fell in love with a girl there and he gets killed within the first 10 min of the movie. The girl goes to his country home and finds out he was married. What is the name of this film?

Need movie title, vague discription, wartime, nurse, older movie, possibly 80's [ 1 Answers ]

The scene I remember the best is her running out of the nursing shack armed with a shotgun, yelling something like "leave him alone" (referring to the soldier she fell in love with while caring for him) and shooting at the cars that are driving away from said shack. It is wintertime, snow is knee...

A movie I saw on a cable movie channel about two years ago. A crazy white militantcop [ 3 Answers ]

On a cable movie station about two years ago. About a crazy white military looking guy was not hired by LAPD due to psych issues but was offered a job with FBI in Colombia South America. The guy also had a girl friend in Mexico who was pregnant with his baby. At end of movie he robbed and shot a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.