Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PenguinCuttie Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2013, 05:09 AM
    Is there a charity/foundation that target self harm?
    Is there a charity/foundation that target self harm?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 30, 2013, 05:31 AM
    Yes, lots.
    Target isn't really the right word, support would be better.
    PenguinCuttie Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2013, 05:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Yes, lots.
    Target isn't really the right word, support would be better.
    Yes sorry Support is a better word. Are you able to name some of these charities?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 30, 2013, 06:57 AM
    I don't know of any specifically for self harm... all the non-profits I know of are suicide hotlines, and are local. Also mental health clubhouses around the world, for people with mental illness to congregate and work together. They aren't charities - they don't give away money.

What exactly are you hoping for?

http://www.iccd.org/clubhouseDirecto...ntry=Australia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charity Help [ 20 Answers ]

I want to host a special party where my friends and I can do craft projects to make dog chew toys, cat blankets, earwarmers, and scarves to donate to charity(ies). I was wondering if anyone knew of a good charity that would accept these donations (in the middle Georgia area)?

Starting a Charity [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to start a charity in my small town. What I would like to do is help poor children, and I have several ideas that I would like to accomplish. One is to offer a birthday package for kids 10 and under, with a few small presents and a gift certificate to eat at a local restaurant (a...

Refer to Target Corporation's financial statements (http://investors.target.com/phoen [ 1 Answers ]

(millions, except per share data) 2008 2007 2006 Sales $ 62,884 $ 61,471 $ 57,878 Credit card revenues 2,064 1,896 1,612

Charity name [ 4 Answers ]

Which charity can I write to get help with finance help for low paid family, need to buy furnitures and a holiday and help with getting central heating installed

Charity contribution [ 4 Answers ]

I have learn so much by reading post here. I gave charity contrybutin to my church every year. I would like to know how is it firgure(formula) How much is allowed each year. Does it affect how much I pay in taxes and what is the cutoff where it does not matter how much I gave. Thank,I...

View more questions Search