Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexymami001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Can I be emancipation now
    I am 16 going on 17 January 1 2008 and I want to be emanciapted because in my house there are so many people in a two bedroom and then it seems like everything I do is wrong and they yell at me for no reason what should I do.:mad: :confused: :( :( :(
    I could be getting good grades and they say that I am cheating just to impress them what should I do
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 26, 2007, 09:58 AM
    What it sounds like you need is counseling not emancipation. To be
    Emancipated you have to show that you can support yourself, and manage on your own. From what you say, I don't think you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some emancipation... [ 4 Answers ]

My cousin wants to get out of her house (one way or another), and live with her dad. Of course, her parents are divorced. So, should she emancipate or get her dad to go to court? Also, she's 14, soon to turn 15 in July. She says she wants to get out as soon as possible. We live in Georgia, and I'm...

Emancipation [ 4 Answers ]

OK I'm going to be 16 in like 8 months I haven't lived with my parents for the past 2 years. I have been living with my grandparents. Im not at their house very much I pretty much only sleep and shower here. So would it be easy for me to get the courts to emancipate me when I turn 16?I have a job...

My Emancipation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is myranda. I'm on this site to find out some information about emancipation. I'm in New Mexico and I'm in an abusive live style and I need to get out of this whole thing. I'm 16 and will be 17 in August. Any help would be fablous!! I know that I'm ready to be in the adult life...

Emancipation [ 1 Answers ]

My grand-daughter is 17yrs. And 4mos. Old who wishes to be emancipated from her mother we suggested that she live with us to stop the tension, but her mother refuses to allow this because she says its something that the daughter wants. So my question is what can she do? She wants to stay with us...

Emancipation [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I was wondering if in South Dakota you can get emancipated before you are 16. Because in march I'll be 15 and I was wondering if I can get emancipated without my parents concent? Mainly because I really don't like it here with my parents they just seem to make my life worse and I was just...

View more questions Search